Pacific Pintos Miniature Horses Foaling Cams

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Great news!! Am keeping my fingers crossed for you and Jewels! That US picture is just amazing - so clear!

Jewels has been restless all night. Up and down, sternal and flat, then up and down again. Pacing frequently. Ears back.

I have started a Mare Stare low alert on her.

Fingers crossed....

Joanne I am praying for a fast and easy foaling with a healthy mum and foal.

Com on Jewels! You can do it. Nothing left but to push that little one right out into mommy's waiting arms!!!

maybe both Jewels and Raven will get busy today
default_yes.gif
They are both acting different
default_thumbup.gif

It is pouring rain here and I will be heading out to feed the horses in a few minutes. I have been trying to stay away from the barn to let Jewels do her thing and not interupt her.

I will post when I go outside. If you see something happening, please call my cell phone. I would like to be there A.S.A.P. We have a large ranch and it may take me a couple of minutes to run there.

Thanks, Joanne

Jewels is back to pacing...

Heading outside.

Cell number is: 707 357- 4380

I figured I'd come back from my meeting and Jewels would have a little one bouncing around her stall. Instead I see the little one is still bouncing around inside mum!

Just left the barn at 11:15 am and Jewels did not get up while I was in the barn. She was having obvious contractions.

This is her first and she does not always understand what is happening.

Back