Four mares up on cam now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATS FLY and Amanda!!!
default_thumbup.gif

Hey all, I'm at work today. I got 3 hours sleep after Fly delivered her placenta (took 2 hours) last night. I'm not on the top of my game, but it is nice to have some semblance of a routine again. I'm going to try to get some nice dry pics of everyone when I get home. You all deserve a huge pat on the back for supporting me and my girls in this crazy month. Thank you all so much. I would never ever have made it if I hadn't had people willing to watch for me while I got much needed naps. Check back later today to see all the gorgeous babies without their pjs on.

You are welcome Amanda, I am so happy that we all did such a great job
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am speechless, they are just way to cute for words. Congratulations once again on all your new babies. Give the girls a big hug and a carrot from Aunty Renee
default_smile.png

They are just absoloutly gorgeous Amanda! you must be thrilled!!

Blossom just absoloutly takes my breath away she is SO lovlely!! and your two new boys are so handsome! well done girls! as Renee said they all deserve carrots and cuddles and kisses for their wonderful effort!

so Amanda did you have any more mares due this year? I was thinking you might have had one or two? but I could be wrong LOL

Congrats again!! hi cutie babies!!! <3

They are all gorgeous, Amanda! You and your mares did awesome this year! Congratulations again!

OMG those babies are so cute I could eat them up. Congrats again on the safe arrival of all your babies

I've only had a chance to measure Charming and he was 23 inches, going to be a tallish one that guy. the others are less tall than that for sure, but havne't measured them. I will do that tomorrow.

Cassie, yes I have Buffy and Carmel due in late June, early July. Both bred to the same stallion.

Here are Buffy and Carmel.

SDC14333.jpg

3months2-1.jpg

Oh your babies are gorgeous Amanda - again many congratulations and thank you for the pictures.

Hope all goes well with your other two girls.
default_yes.gif

Hello and good morning to you all. I finished downloading Terre's delivery video. So here is the link;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDySkGa3E5A Please ignore the buckskin remarks, people have helped me to see the error of my ways, Charming and Terre are both lovely little bays.

I'm afraid Fly's foaling did not get videotaped because it was a tight one and she needed my hands more than the camera did.

Diane here is the stud's picture. NOt a very good one I'm afraid. He was not fully shedded out and hadn't been groomed.

SDC14571-1.jpg

I was asked for the little ones birth heights. Here they are : Charming 23inches, Terre - 22.5 inches, Blossom - 23 inches and little Hat Trick - 21 inches.

I saw a new pic of Blossom on FB and she is just stunning! Come on Amanda share some new pics
default_please.gif

Latest posts

Back