Four mares up on cam now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well DARN IT. I go and leave the computer for 1/2 an hr to get kids ready for bed and to feed my fur kids and there is a foal and I missed it.

Well congrats again they sure are flying out fast and furious now. Just fly to let her baby take flight lol

That Nell sho nuff likes to eat. She was eating, had a foal, now back to eating.
default_eat.gif
Reminds me of me.
default_blush.png

Oh brilliant - another baby!! Congratulations Amanda and well done to Nell!!

Now we need Fly to perform tonight and then Amanda can get a good night's sleep!!

Congratulations Amanda! I missed it as I was taking little bro to school... but he looks so cute! can't wait to see the pictures of him!!

Blossom is just absoloutly adorable! love her name!
default_smile.png
Charming and Blossom and ... ?? lol

can't wait to see the pics of your new little man! yipee so very exciting!

can I ask did you ever do the ring test on them? just curious if it was right or not... lol

I doubt we will get an update from Amanda, I bet she will be in the barn playing with her new baby for hours
default_thud.gif

Oh how cute!!! The little boy is wearing "pink" -- I hope this doesn't give him an identify crisis!!!

Or maybe it's red and just looks pink on cam?
Not sure...looks like he's wearing a tu-tu
default_poke.gif
Poor Amanda. She has been delivering more babies than a maternity ward and we are critiquing his clothes.
default_new_rofl.gif

hmm I was wondering the same thing...

If you want some rest at all Amanda, I can go do the banking early again... just let me know...

how is Fly? and where are the pics of the new baby??!!

Nellie foaled right after I left to go to the feed store to get a foal blanket lol

CONGRATS on your new boy, Nellie and Amanda!

I can imagine Amanda is so pooped from all the action in the past few days.

New little man is finally nursing without help. His name is Terre, named by my daughter. I'm afraid I haven't got any pics of him dry yet as it is so cold out there right now. I will post some tomorrow, or later tonight. I've been awake for 39 hours now and I'm loosing steam big time.

Cassie, I would love to get a little sleep. Please let me know when I can crash!

Forgot to add that Fly is testing at 95% and foaling range for the next 0-12 hours. So we've got some staying awake to do yet.

New boys name is Terre Neuve, Terre for short, named by my 20 year old daughter. I do believe he might be a buckskin.

Oh a buckskin!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
If you ever plan to sell him give me a shout!! lol
default_wink.png
That's the colour I want for my next one.
default_thumbup.gif

WOW a buckskin!! how exciting!! can't wait for piccies!!

and YAY for Fly! wow you couldn't have planned that any better hey Amanda :D

going to the bank now hopefully will be back before Fly foals :D

WOW! How awesome. Of course I've missed all three of them so maybe I'll catch Fly tonight. They are so cute running around their mommas. Congratulations!!! They are so precious.

Latest posts

Back