Four mares up on cam now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know much about colours though guys, so he could be something else. Who knows. Here he is

SDC18289.jpg

SDC18291.jpg

I'll get better ones tomorrow.

Very cute little Terre. He looks like a light bay to me but it could be the lighting. Congrats!!

Is the sire the chestnut pinto?

If so this little darling can only be bay as you need a cream gene on one parent to get a bucky
default_smile.png
Looks like a light little bay! Can't wait to see some outside pics of him!

Fly down sternal... doesn't look like she is pushing... half roll... might be the start!! I see Amandas feet good luck!! yep she is starting!! Amanda is their with video camera!! YAY

pleas be careful Amanda, looks like Fly has been trying to give you a few little kicks! good luck Fly and Amanda!! I really hope all goes well!

I love seeing Ladybug and Blossom just quietly watching! so cute!

YAY there it is!!! a gorgeous little dark baby
default_smile.png
oh how lovely!

well done Amanda and Fly!! gosh I think I held my breath the whole time!!

...poor Fly looks exhausted! what a good girl she was!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man it was tight in there. Thank goodness he was positioned correctly, there was no room for repositioning. Placenta took quite awhile to pass, but did at 5 am my time. Whew, I'm done in. He hasn't drank yet but heis in the right place and trying, wont' take him long to find it now.

He's solid black,not a spot of white anywhere. His name is Hattrick, because he was foal number 3 in 24 hours and also colt number 3 in the month of March. Seems to be a fine, small little guy. Wont be over 34 thats for certain.

WOW!! Another load of congratulations coming your way Amanda - and to Fly too!!

What an exciting first half of March this has been - think about it Amanda, in a few hours you will be able to actually SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!

Well done you!

Congrats on your new boy Amanda. What an amazing 24hrs you have had.

I tuned in at 5am my time and Fly was only grazing but when I tuned in just after 7 and there was a foal LOL

You have earned your sleep big time.

Wow. Amazing. Congrats Amanda and Fly! 4 new babies! Glad the little guy is here safe and sound. Will check for pictures after work. I bet you are zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I know you need to be.
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
Morning Amanda, these babies sure are fun to watch
default_smile.png
they have all been running around
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back