Driving Hours 2018

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little behind in posting my times. 

Sundance Kid 

51 mins

55 mins

30 mins

Butch Cassidy

33 mins

45 mins

also 56 mins in April that I didn't submit

Sorry if that's too much trouble, don't worry about adding it. 

THANKS!!

25 minutes of ground driving Peanut yesterday.  Maybe a drive today, we will see.

I would love to hear about everyone's drives if the want to share over on the "drive day"  thread! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Teddy and Moony! ☺  Congratulations on their progress, Northwolf!

10 minutes of ground driving followed by 20 minutes of driving Cappy.

25 minutes of driving Peanut.  I put him to the cart without àny help at all ☺, he was a gentleman and patient.

About 20 minutes driving Peanut,  It was humid so we just went slow, I just wanted to get him out as yesterday was not the best day driving for us and I wanted to start and end on a good note.  Hubby took a picture.  I forgot to time it so I will understimate it at 15 minutes.  He behaved well (peanut, not hubby :)

OK , this is weird, I keep typing and a weird "vomiting icon" keeps showing up.  I keep deleting it. It must be a glitch with all the newness here.  I hope it does not post.  It is gross!

yesterday: 70 minutes with the team Massai/Moony

and 40 minutes ground driving for Teddy

Peggy P it is nice to see a picture of Sundance Kid. I love me some  handsome silver dapples ☺.  If I remember, you were going to the Spring Driving Fling?  Is it this weekend?

25 minutes of Driving Cappy

15 minutes of ground driving Peanut, both yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cayuse, you are correct, I was supposed to go to the Spring Fling this weekend. Unfortunately, I had to be a grownup and not go. ? I had a huge income tax debt this year, and my real estate taxes took a jump, so I am tax poor. I couldn’t afford to take all the time off work (I work Thursday thru Sunday) and all the expense of going, so I am trying to enjoy driving my boys here at home. It’s just not the same.

Back