Crystals foal thread. [New pics 6/17]

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news ?
default_yes.gif

Thought for sure shed interrupt the graduation plans last night. But nope. Still no foal. Still progressing along very very slowly. Almost at 11 months since Ive had her.

Ill get some updated pics tonight.
default_smile.png
4 days til Ive owned her 11 months. She is acting really weird lately. She even came up to me lol. But she enjoys teasing me. Shes so cruel!! LOL

Ill get pics in a few hours. Sooo hot already ugh. I was hoping shed have it before it got hot. But it will get even hotter if she doesnt hurry up!!

I know she is changing in places, just not fast enough for me. LOL

I see progress in her personal area, right? Im I just seeing it? LOL

Pics from tonight.

523 Crystal.JPG

523 butt.JPG

523 personal area.JPG

Not seeing it in the udder either, but that may not fill till right before she foals. Has she produced an udder in previous Pregnancies before foaling ?

Does her female area look more open to you?

No idea about previous foals. No past owners I talked to had any answers to that.

She looks like she's showing progress, but like you said, not in the udder. But that can fill just before foaling or right at foaling, so she should be fine. I'd let the vet know that she's moving ahead with almost no udder, just so the vet has a heads up and can be prepared with a shot to bring in her milk....just in case.

Baby still laying a bit sideways, but moving forward. So, all is looking good.

Last edited:
Good advice from Diane - of course she may suddenly fill that udder, but just in case .................................
default_yes.gif

Quick update. Ill get pics tomorrow but i think i feel an udder starting. But her sides still poke ouy. You guys can tell me tomorrow. Tomorrow ill have had her eleven months

Pics from today. Excuse the dirty butt. She insists on going to the bathroom right before I take pics. Haha. You see what I see/feel? One side of her udder look like its bigger? Starting to fill?

529 Butt.JPG

529 personal.JPG

529 udder.JPG

529 udder 2.JPG

Tried to cut and paste a couple of the udder Pics from earlier this month to the current one. ( Might to have to ask Diane to )

Looks like she may be starting to shop for that Udder
default_smile.png

These pics are 5/13 5/19 5/23 and 5/29 before that it was pretty hairy and hard to tell.

513 udder.JPG

519 udder.JPG

523 udder 2.JPG

529 udder.JPG

Latest posts

Back