Crystals foal thread. [New pics 6/17]

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont worry - we can never have too many pictures as it helps to see any changes taking place. Looks to me as though that udder is moving??

NEVER too many pictures!! Crossing my fingers that she is getting that udder moving more and more in the next few days!

Well done Crystal !!!! Keep on filling so you have plenty of supplies for when your little one arrives
default_smile.png

It keeps coming,more udder this morning, and I believe the foal maybe shifting positions again. Her belly looks different again. getting closer.
default_smile.png
OMG I have no hair left. Now its getting bad, and Im getting soooo impatient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds exciting !!! Stay calm and relaxed for her, she will be looking to you for support.

Best of luck , I know its been a looooooong journey for you but the reward at the end will well and truly be worth it
default_smile.png

Left is today, right is two days ago. She seems to have flattened out on her sides quite a bit.

066 butt.JPG

062 butt.JPG

066 udder.JPG

Okay now Im confused. Still barely any udder. And her belly is back to looking like it did before? How does it look to you all? Is this mare ever gonna have her foal?

068 butt.JPG

068 Crystal.JPG

068 udder.JPG

Nothing much happening a bit more udder growth.

She was pregnant when i got her 11 months and almost 2 weeks ago. She was with a stud for three months before that.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's one confusing little mare. But I had one that foaled at 365 days like clock-work, so we'll have to wait and see. Come on Crystal!!

Glad Im not the only confused one. LOL

I was thinking though. We talked about that she was not gonna get an udder. Well shes getting one now has been for about 2 weeks. That means its very possible her udder is gonna take about a month to fill. Which is pretty normal. Its just not the normal that shes gonna take 12 months to have it. LOL. But it makes sense as far as her udder growth. That make sense?

It sure does, some can go early some will go over the estimated due date. 4-6 is usually the time frame for udder growth.

Your doing a great job by monitoring her and keeping a close eye on her.
default_thumbup.gif
default_worshippy.gif

Back