Cookie's thread- 7/4 A FILLY! PICS on pg 16 now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so her bag is so full it is rubbing the insides of her back legs and she can barely walk- also, she just laid down for her evening snooze and could not stay there. She had to jump up, HAHAHA, she has got to go tonight- tomorrow at the latest. I find mine can't lay down the night of or at most the night before they foal.

No kidding! This is just crazy! Give it up Cookie!

Her two legged mommy is just pooped out, and working plus sitting up to watch naughty Cookie doing nothing. They are such nice folks and so excited about this foal...... she has decided that perhaps she will foal by Xmas.
default_frusty.gif

LOL!! The way things are going, she might just be right!!

I would like to say 'fingers crossed for tonight', but I dont want to put a jinx on any possibilities, so I'll keep quiet!
default_yes.gif

haha, funny Diane, lol well just tuned in and I see gates... I hope Cookie isn't being naughty and foaling somewhere off camera...
default_thumbdown.gif

No they are home... she is out during the day but will be in soon! So stay tuned! Ha, I just sent her a text and told her I was not saying a word either- I figured she would have it three nights ago. Cookie just keeps making a liar out of me.

Maybe if we all pretend we are looking the other way....
default_whistling.gif

Yes she was fussy for a bit it seemed but now is back to holding up that barn wall with her butt. They will never have to worry about it falling in, haha

She is really yawning, smacking her lips and doing all kinds of stuff with her mouth tonight.

With permission of the owner again, here is the 'baby daddy' - all 30.25" of him. He was a World Top Ten yearling stallion and also AMHA Honor Roll. He is just pasture condition here.

Knighthead.jpg

KnightRS.jpg

Knighttrot.jpg

I know why she is leaning on the wall so hard- she is holding it in!!

back up and she sure doesn't want to move very much... tail swishing happening. ears pinned back and yawning! hmmm... now holding up the wall again. I'm not going to say anything just in case... but come one Cookie!

signing off from foal watch for the evening, safe foaling for any of the expectant mummas to be.

Cookie sure is restless. Cookie I'm expecting to see a baby by your side tomorrow morning when I come on.

Thanks you all for helping watch... so she did finally lay down at some point last night. She hadn't by the time I had to sign off. Yes, she was more restless and just annoyed at things last night it seemed, but alas, she is still fat this morning. Perhaps tonight is the night but don't say anything to her, so she wont know we are watching, LOL

Yes she went down and even laid flat out for a while but she wasn't happy. She is another day closer
default_smile.png

ok I'm back on foal watch
default_smile.png
I'm sure Cookie will be in soon, I see the birdies at the moment, come on Cookie! please foal tonight!!!

Latest posts

Back