Miniature Mule .....We have a baby!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does one need to do anything differently when baby is a mini mule? I know if I had one, I'd constantly have to remind myself to quit stroking those ears! Do baby mules act different? I know the biggies I worked around in Idaho were VERY intelligent and mischievous. Liked to let each other out of paddocks, loosen each others' pack saddle, loosen girths on saddle horses in the string......aaaaaahhh...good memories!!

Little Mable is the cutest. Little Lily and her donk baby are going to have some competition for Queen of the Cuteness Factor---if Lily ever decides to foal for us.

Congratulations she is beautiful
default_smile.png

What a living doll!!!! So precious and cute! And I, too, LOVE those ears!!!

So glad all went well and momma is performing above and beyond!

Now, you know, we're going to need lots of pictures of this special little one!

Last edited:
What a beautiful little girl - that coat looks like velvet, amazing!

Oh my goodness. Cuteness overload, she is ADORABLE! It's a good thing I'm not anywhere nearby, or I would be living with her & Shylo! We absolutely will need more pictures! Congratulations on a safe foaling!

Too cute. These little ones look so huggable.
default_smile.png
She looks so soft. Congrats.

She is so soft. I am hating being at school right now lol, I won't be able to see her again until Friday.

She is so stinking cute. She gives my Tilly, chocolate mini donkey, a run for her money on the cuteness scale.

Back