beau beaus own thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
default_saludando.gif
i think he will be very tall when is fully grown

he;s growing so fast

This little guy is turning into a chunky monkey like Lyric
biggrin.gif
He is just too cute for words
wub.gif
In the second pic I want to lean over and kiss that little nose
biggrin.gif

This little guy is turning into a chunky monkey like Lyric
biggrin.gif
He is just too cute for words
wub.gif
In the second pic I want to lean over and kiss that little nose
biggrin.gif

Yeah but Lyric is all height and fluff
default_yes.gif
Sterling is a little spindleberry!

But what a tank this guy is!
default_new_shocked.gif
You sure his mum didn't get in with a QH?
default_new_rofl.gif

Hes absolutely gorgeous and so chunky
default_wub.png
as for peeing backwards..well I swear all boys do that!!..forwards backwards and to both sides all at once by the state of the toilet when theyr finished
closedeyes.gif
Im sure he will turn out just fine when he get the hang of it just dont stand behind him
default_doh.gif

Ooooooo he just gets better and better!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

And once again - look how he is using that naughty back leg!
default_yes.gif

I think he may eventually end up the same colour as his Momma (of course he may go through many changes before then, just to keep you guessing. LOL!!)

default_saludando.gif
thanks guys ...beau can walk on his leg better now then when he was first born..but still does have a slight limp...

but hes a happy little rat bag...still bites even if you tell him off he still comes back for a nibble......sweety still will not let me near

her i dont no why shes gone like this.....

sweety still will not let me near

her i dont no why shes gone like this.....

Fantasy has done the same, she doesn't want me anywhere near her except to feed. I'm just ignoring her and letting her colt come up to me in his own time and with the way Lyric and Sterling always come over for cuddles it won't take him long.

Suzie is such a great mum, an excellent way for me to start my breeding experience I can imagine though if Penny is in foal... she won't be as friendly as Suzie and Finn...

I'm sure De ago will come up to you soon... his curiosity will get the better of him LOL

default_saludando.gif
beau beaus bitting is getting really bad,, no how much you grrr at him he just wont stop even with a little smack on his nose... he knows hes not aloud to do it but he just wont stop then hes trying to jump on you so i push him away, and he just keeps trying to bite and jump
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif

I personally just ignore my boys when they do this, he will grow out of it, try just walking away if he is out of line, this way he will learn that it is not permitted without frightening him.

those lil boys are buggars for nipping
default_yes.gif
..excuse my french
default_unsure.png
..i used to use a very loud grrrr when his teeth got a little to close for comfort

Must admit i dont worry too much about the biting from the young foals - they mostly grow out of it. Naughty Zorro (Cathy's name for our little colt foal for some reason?) caught me in the back of the leg a couple of days ago when i was talking to some of the other girls, made me jump and I 'yelped' (very painful the little monster!!). He leaped back and shot off. Actually I consider it my fault as I should have been watching for him and shouldn't have let him catch me in a vunerable position. LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back