Anyone tried the "Ahh Bra" or "Genie Bra"?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now all we need is to start an old lady nudist colony with of course a big huge barn and indoor arena
What I'm thinking is of how terrified "Khaki" was years ago the first time she saw me in a DRESS! I cannot imagine the horror my horses might feel should they ever see me naked
default_biggrin.png

I'm afraid if I got near my horses while naked, they might be scared the Michelin Man was after them!
default_new_shocked.gif

michelin.gif

A couple of weeks ago when it was like 99 degrees I took mine off and proceeded to do my barn chores. That night OMG I had a freggin HUGE RASH underneath my girls was really painful. What to do, what to do with under boobs rash?????? So stupid me puts on some lotion and holy cow SUPER OUCH that stung! That night I went to bed with a cold wash rag in place. Well the dang rash was still there in the morning and hurting so then out came the powder and that helped. My friend told me next time I decide not to wear one in the darn heat to spray under there with deoderant and that will keep the rash away. Guess what? It works!

Yes, that works, and if the rash is really bad (aka yeast infection), Desitin blows it out of the water overnight. Now that I have lost 85 pounds, I am very much a Michelen person so have become very handy using deodorant and Desitin in very different places.

Problem I have is that I will have to let myself get them (skin infections) and have a doctor document them so that I will qualify for some plastics down the road. Otherwise, I would have to pay for it myself out of pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom told me that she uses a powder that her derm recommended for the boob rash. It actually is for foot fungus. I can't remember the name. I went to shhh (Victoria Secret) yesterday and got fitted for a new sling shot as my husband calls it and went from a 38D to a 36DD
default_new_shocked.gif
that was a year ago. Ya know the new boulder holder fits great. They are hiked right up there. Trying the AH Bra now while doing the chores and going to cut the grass. They will be sort of free!

I must not have as much boobies as I thought! I never even knew you could get an under the boobs rash!!!

Me I wore 36D a year ago, I was on steroids and lots of meds after my jumping accident gained about 30-35 pounds, I wore a regular bra and a sports bra. Hated wearing a bra, might have tried that bra.

Now I'm back at a 34B I dont go without my bra, unless I'm in the shower

Jill the issue is not the size but the droopiness I think when it comes to a rash

No, they're not here yet. It supposedly takes 4-6wks but I am stalking the mail box already
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I just checked the card I used to order the bras and they charged the card today for them. I've been checking thinking that they'd charge the card when the order is getting ready to ship so now I'm excited. It had said it would take 4-6wks for delivery, and it's only been 2wks since I ordered them, but I'm anxious to get the bras and see what I think. Will update when they're here
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

EDIT: my order status now reflects "shipped"
default_biggrin.png
Feeling like a kid waiting on a mail order decoder ring
default_laugh.png

Wooohooo! I've been watching the thread as I had seen the infomercial one day and thought about ordering BUT---seemed too good to be true
default_laugh.png
I really prefer a bra with "less" to it and this one is broad on the back, little higher in front, etc., than I like. That said, the underwires are not always comfy on my rib cage and I need to lift/hold they provide. Since I wear a size that is not normally carried in stock it means extra ordering. While these are not sexy looking, I figure I'm not looking to be sexy anymore
default_rolleyes.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
so, would just appreciate good support and comfort!

I'm thinking you should have them by first of week --- so rip open that box, put them on, run, jump, twist and give us a report
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

I can't wait
yahoo.gif

I'd been meaning to ask my mom if she had seen the infomercial, etc., and finally remembered to yesterday. She actually has what she thinks is the Ahh Bra (from HSN?) and she loves them. She isn't as "blessed" (cursed!) as I am up top, but I am anxious to try one on when they get here
dance.gif

Hmmm, well I just saw this thread- I have obviously missed a lot while my computer at home has been broken. ROTFL here!!

I also JUST happened to catch part of this commercial the other day and wondered if they were worth taking a risk, however, dont much care about the part of having no support- because the commercial said they DID provide support. Hmmmm

Yep, used to be a 34C but things have changed over the many years and sure wish I could go back to that now- or get a reduction. Sick of lugging all this 'baggage' around, which seems to want to continue to go 'south', despite my valiant efforts to keep them from doing so. I've tried everything but duct tape. My god, when I am 80, without a bra, I could severely injure myself tripping over them.

Ok Jill, we are all waiting on the edge of our seats to hear your opinion on them. Hope your 'decoder ring' arrives soon!!

I'm really hoping, maybe unrealistically, that they get here today! In my mind's eye, I love the bra's, throw away all my underwire work bras and at home sports bras, and order another six!!!

Ok, so now there's a line of us sitting on the curb in front of Jill's place, shooting the breeze while we all wait for the box to be delivered....

I have not posted, but have been anxiously waiting for the arrival and review of them!!

Latest posts

Back