Anyone tried the "Ahh Bra" or "Genie Bra"?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in a Calvary Re-enactment group years ago. We were supposed to look like boys so from keeping the girls from bouncing, someone got the bright idea to use a polo wrap around and strap em down. It worked. They didn't bounce!

That is the first thing that comes OFF as soon as I get home from work! LOL And unless I'm going somewhere, its off all weekend! LOL

I've seen the Ahhhh Bra infomercials many times and always wanted to try them - the makeovers are hard to resist - but I never have ordered.

Jill, I'll be interested to see your follow-up on this thread when they arrive and you've tried them for a few days. Then I'll know whether to try one or not. LOL

OMG Marlene! Me too!!!
default_laugh.png
Unless I'm leaving the premises, no bra here...and I wear a 42DD-DDD (depending on style)!
default_new_shocked.gif
I gave up YEARS ago on hoping for "perky" girls, so now I just let them be. Before I lost some weight I wore a 48DDD and having all that weight on them for so many years was just too much. So they swing a bit, but I don't care!

Now when I'm in the office, I wear an underwire and they are kept in place.
default_wink.png

Gosh, the only time I'm NOT wearing one is when I'm in the shower. I figure it's like life as a Saddlebred--I'm always in my "tailset" rofl!!

Gosh, the only time I'm NOT wearing one is when I'm in the shower. I figure it's like life as a Saddlebred--I'm always in my "tailset" rofl!!
ROFL!!!!

I hardly ever wear one at home, while in the barn or garden or whatever. Geeze, my nipples point south, but at my age, who cares?

Me, too! And, add... I don't sleep in one.

Same here! Except I'm a plow pony, but hey, even plow ponies need perky tails!
default_laugh.png

I'm laughing out loud once again! Jill- you and I have been watching those get you hooked infomercials again. I had just watched this one!

I'm also, interested in hearing your take on them.

I went to a bra party once and won't be doing that again. That women took "matters" into her own hands. YIKES! I came out looking like Madonna. Big ole cone bra. I think you could see them come around a corner before the rest of me.
default_new_rofl.gif

I also, have to wear a bra at all times except, when sleeping. I want to keep them above the navel as long as possible.
default_new_rofl.gif

OMG! Granny is too funny. And, there are more after its done, I clicked on the halloween one.
default_new_rofl.gif

Oh yes, filming my performances is the only time I take my bra off!

default_risa8.gif

That is the first thing that comes OFF as soon as I get home from work! LOL And unless I'm going somewhere, its off all weekend! LOL
me too....I free mine up sometimes in the car on the way home! And I do have expensive bras and have been fitted for them, but I still don't wanna wear em! It was 100degrees here the other day and my husbands friend was visiting us and was complaining of the heat and he says I don't know how you girls wear bras in this weather....I said I know, if you weren't here believe me I wouldn't have one on.

I have bras that are pretty much like that, they are not just sport bras (I cannot stand sport bras...nothing like being smooshed, yuck). The ones I have look identical to the Ahh Bra and the Genie Bra, but I think I got mine at Walmart...They are VERY comfortable. I cannot stand to wear regular bras anymore after wearing these. I'm always tempted when I see those commercials to order them, but I don't think they would be much more different then the ones that I have now. I wear them everywhere, work (and I do a lot of running, moving ext), shopping ext. Now, I normally do not wear a bra to the barn...but that is just me.....LOL. Normally its just me at the barn and well, the ponies don't care. Now I do make sure and put one on if we are doing a photo shoot and if there is a possibility that I may be in the photo LOL.

I do hate the times when people stop over, and i'm at the barn....no bra and its normally when i've gone a couple days on shaving my legs too or something......YUCK..............That does not exactly paint a pretty picture! LOL

I think that bras are instruments of torture! I hate them, and I only wear one when I need to go to town, or have a client coming to look at horses. I'm a senior citizen and have earned the right not to wear one. During my trail riding days I had to wear one, so as not to be knocked unconcious by them hitting me in the chin, as I've had five children, when I got back to the truck off it would come. My headlights point down now, who cares! Hubby still thinks I'm sexy! I do buy my bras at walmart it's affordable and wear them until they fall apart, which isn't very often. To wear one on the farm is unthinkable in the heat or even whens it's cold. Hate them! Don't care for under wear either, if I could go naked it would suit me just fine in the heat, fat flying. Can someone say cellulite?

I think that bras are instruments of torture! I hate them, and I only wear one when I need to go to town, or have a client coming to look at horses. I'm a senior citizen and have earned the right not to wear one. During my trail riding days I had to wear one, so as not to be knocked unconcious by them hitting me in the chin, as I've had five children, when I got back to the truck off it would come. My headlights point down now, who cares! Hubby still thinks I'm sexy! I do buy my bras at walmart it's affordable and wear them until they fall apart, which isn't very often. To wear one on the farm is unthinkable in the heat or even whens it's cold. Hate them! Don't care for under wear either, if I could go naked it would suit me just fine in the heat, fat flying. Can someone say cellulite?

AMEN!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Now all we need is to start an old lady nudist colony with of course a big huge barn and indoor arena

Latest posts

Back