Zachary Farms PowWows Tomahawk

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacharyfarms

Reaction score
Please check out our new little boy
default_wub.png
on the live Cam Zachary Farms Live Marestare Cam Tomahawk was born live on Marestare at 2:00 AM this morning. His Dam is 29.5" Landfair Moons Avalon and his sire is 28" Zachary Farms PowWow. This is a third generation Zachary Farms. Grandsire is Zachary Farms Ready to Rumble. Thank you Heather and Marestare. One of the ladies from Canada gave me a call at 1:45 AM to make sure we knew she was in labor.

Thanks to all of them that have been watching. I was hoping for a colt since Avalon had already given me two beautiful little girls.

The camera will not work for me, can you post a picture on here ?

He is gorgeous...........as are all of your horses. One of the most active babies I've ever seen.

Congratulations! I got back in from my mare foaling just in time to see your mare foaling
default_smile.png

Thank you all so much. He is just the sweetest, friendliest, most active little guy.
default_wub.png
:wub The vet just left and his IgG went instantly to 1600 and kept going..He and Avalon passed their postnatal checkup with flying colors. Thank you Triple Crown Nutrition. Now just to keep them healthy. You can never be too cautious with these little guys. He weighed 21 lbs and has a 6.75" cannon bone. They both have been resting this afternoon. Avalon has not slept much lately because she was so big and she is taking advantage of her new slim size. I want to thank Charlotte Lupton (Reflections) for telling us about the cardboard bedding. It is phenomenal. When I got to her this morning and her water had broken, I dumped a bag of the bedding out and it immediately absorbed all the fluid yet remained dry on top. So easy to clean up.

Latest posts

Back