Youth National Results for Pondering Oaks Stables!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
I am so unbelievable excited at this point!!! :new multi: Pondering Oaks Stables has just received our FIRST NATIONAL CHAMPION TITLES!!!! :new multi: My wonderful client, Mary Ann Williams and her granddaughter Kendall Wheeler, are currently at Nationals FOR THEIR FIRST TIME!!! without me (I'm taking care of business before I come up for the Open mares). I AM SO PROUD OF THEM! Here are our results to date!

UPDATED 9/11/06!

CSF Vince Gill -

NATIONAL CHAMPION Youth Hunter 12 and under Over - shown by Kendall Wheeler

Top 5 Youth Jumper 12 and under Over - shown by Julie Zander

Top 5 Versatility 12 and under Over - shown by Julie Zander

Top 10 Youth 7 and under Sr. Gelding, Over

RESERVE CHAMPION Showmanship 7 and under

Top 10 Youth Costume

Top 5 CP Driving 7 and under

Top 10 CP Driving 8-12 - shown by Julie Zander

Top 10 Amateur Hunter - shown by Mary Ann Williams

Shadowfax Music to My Heart -

NATIONAL CHAMPION Youth Jumper 12 and under Under - shown by Julie Zander

Top Ten Halter Obstacle Under - shown by Kendall Wheeler

Fowlers Medicine Man Snow Feather -

Top Ten Youth Jumper 12 and under - shown by Kendall Wheeler

Top Five Showmanship 7 and under Under

They still have several more classes to go but I just had to get online and brag about what a wonderful job they've done!!!
default_thumbup.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! :aktion033: Looks like you guys are a force to be reckoned with in performance! Bigbig[SIZE=18pt]BIG[/SIZE] congratulations! (And their first Nationals too--how exciting!!)

How awesome! :aktion033: Congratulations to you all!

Fran

Way to go heart. I knew him when he was owned by Joe and Leslie of Shadowfax...........

Thanks everyone. Kendall and Mary Ann are so EXCITED! Kendall is turning into quite the little professional horsewoman. At Pinto World this year, she garnered several Top Tens of her own and a World Championship as well! Only 7 years old! I keep telling her it wasn't until I was in my mid 20's that I started to win the big stuff and she's already done it at 7! She's a very lucky little girl!

Congratulations on your terrific start! That's wonderful. Look forward to seeing some pictures, hopefully.

Thanks Tony. Yes, I hope Mary Ann is getting pictures and I'm sure I won't be able to resist buying some as well. As soon as I get them, I will post them!

I leave tomorrow for the Open Mare competition. :saludando:

Latest posts

Back