Your predications

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know...

It all boils down to where you are, what you're doing and who see's 'em.

There's a breeder near me (no one who has ever been to this board) who's entire herd consists of the worst conformed "nags" I've ever seen in any breed. Her two herd stallions have dreadful bites, dreadful legs, and are just ugly to be polite. She has no idea of who has what bloodlines. But year after year she puts her little colored mutants for sale in the paddock near the road and every year they are all sold for $2500 and up to passers by thinking "oh how adorable a tiny horse".

Why...because they are tiny and nothing else..they are tiny and people not knowing any better because it's an impulse buy are purchasing them.

I know all of this because during my early searches for my horses I visited this place and she told me how her horses sell really fast.

Oh the whole...I think like every other market out there a lot is going to be based next year on our economy (those on the board in the USA)...and to be honest I'd prepare for the worst and be happy if it's not. The foreclosure rate on mortgages is going to soar. It's going to effect everyone and everything because of the amount of income people wil have to use freely.

Latest posts

Back