Your Favorite Horse Photos Of 2008

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
I saw the other post and thought it would be neat if we all shared our favorite horse photos of 2008!

Edited to add: Photobucket isn't letting me post mine, I'll post them later.

Let's see you favorite horse photos of 2008!

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few... I like these two... ")

DSC_6904.jpg

DSC_1168web-1.jpg

This are a few of mine...

Alpha Farms Magical Melody "Kitty" this fall ..

KittyMare1.jpg

I really like this photo from back in June

1x45.jpg

Alpha Farms Magical Debut ..

DebutHome1-1.jpg

Then i really like this photo of Royal from Ashland

Fakesagian007.jpg

Another of Debut ..

Fakesagian002.jpg

Then, also this photo from back in June of Crimson Dream..

D11.jpg

I will find more later im sure
default_wub.png

Oh thats a tough one!!

Would have to be the one of these two that my cousin took of Fighter,

fighterpro4.jpg

fighterpro1.jpg

Thanks Kris!
default_smile.png

Here are photos that hubby and I took of 3 of our foals from this spring and he says that they all must go
default_sad.png

Black Filly (below)

blackfilly08.jpg

Sorrel Colt (below)

sorrelcolt08.jpg

Bay Colt (below)

baycolt08.jpg

Great pictures!

I got a couple good ones from this year. Some are a little blury, but I still love what the picture captured.

My favorites of my stallion Tee:

Picture140.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Tee1-1.jpg

My Belle and Scarlett:

Justborn.jpg

Scarlett1.jpg

The only shot I got of all three together:

All3.jpg

l love this picture and always will of my fave guy
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

catman.jpg

and this one of Thunder the new guy..

BigCityTheThunderRolls.jpg

Great thread and great photos everyone!
default_smile.png

This is really hard! I take so many photos of the horses. I have chosen photos that show their personalities.

Here we go...

A very special moment when I sat out in the field and Willow decided to lay down and nap, curling up right by me.
default_wub.png

Picture011modified.jpg

Bailey doing what Bailey does best...being a goof!
default_wacko.png

124_2464.jpg

Bailey standing by the fire...
default_laugh.png

124_2419.jpg

Willow in all her graceful glory.
default_wub.png

137_3718.jpg

151_5154.jpg

xox Leonie xox

Some of my favorite pictures from 2008 are not even close to being the best ones I got. I got quite a few great show photo's, but they are "just" show photo's. For one reason or another, the ones below are my favorites. I have a bunch, but will only post some of them. ~Jen~

Lt Dans Magnificent Toy winning her first Supreme. We have put ALOT of work into this mare to get her where she is right now. It was pretty cool that the scruffy filly that no one could catch or work with we picked up in 2006 and took a chance on has turned into what she is today.

scan-1.jpg

"Look mom, I can fly!"

419.jpg

I laughed out loud when I got the picture below on a CD in the mail. It 100% sums up my mare! She was convinced the ring crew was taking too long to put the jumps higher for a jump off.

IMG_5532.jpg

They all looked so innocent, yet they had been up to no good on the trailer

hercdaniemmatrailer.jpg

The picture below is nothing special at all and is one I normally wouldnt hang onto. But, anyone who knows the horse, knows that it's a photo worth keeping
default_wink.png
My vet summed it up perfectly a few weeks ago by saying that with everything this mare has been through in her first 3 years of life, she shouldn't be around to get her act together enough to longline or ground drive. However, she's a tough little cookie! She's also pretty nutty, so this was her first day longlining WITHOUT having a mental meltdown and I could finally say, "She finally gets it!!!"

callie-2.jpg

I've got many since I'm always taking photos, so here's a few from this past year:

This one has to be one of the top ones of the year, it's of Lexie the mare we lost unexpectedly and her little man Phoenix, was one of the last pictures I took of her
default_no.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_bye-sad.gif

103_3231.jpg

And a few baby pics of Phoenix, can't pick which I like better, he was such a neat colt

101_2462.jpg

102_2569.jpg

My sister saying goodbye to little Phoenix, was taken about an hour or so before he left for his new home.
default_wub.png
Not sure what was up with the camera
default_unsure.png
but still came out kind of neat

DSCF1146.png

I love this pic of my golden boy, just need to clean up the background

101_2713.jpg

Thought these turned out beautiful with the fall colors in the background and of course a gorgeous horse
default_wub.png

docbest.gif

One of my favorite shots of Sky

102_2546.jpg

Our little blue eyed boy TJ

101_2740.jpg

101_2933.jpg

Just love this filly!

Trixie2.jpg

and last but not least, wrap up with a pic or two from the last week in December

Royal2.gif

Dockick.gif

boysatya.gif

Here are some of my favorites from 2008... They are of one of our stallions, DunIT, and our three 2008 foals
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Gone and DunIT, a/k/a “DunIT”[/SIZE]2005 31” AMHR / AMHA grey-grullo fancy moving stallion

National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter) – Multi Champion – Proven Sire

Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”) and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

DunIT%204.jpg
DunIT%205.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me’s Big City Cover Girl, a/k/a "Cover Girl"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Golden Buckskin Filly – Expected To Mature @ 31”

By Little Kings Big City Buck (Sire of National Champions, Son of Buckeroo)

Out of Erica’s Double Dipped (a sibling to many National Champions and Sired by Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, Son of BTU)

Cover-Girl-blur.jpg
Cover%20Girl%201.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Passionately Dun, a/k/a "Passion"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Grey-Grulla Filly -- Expected To Mature @ 32”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion) and Out of Edgewood Skip To My Lou (Halter Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Passion%20040708%20018.jpg
Passion%20062608%20054.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Dun Buckin Around, a/k/a "Ducky"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Show Colt – Greying or Black Sabino Roan -- Expected To Mature @ 33”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion), out of Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope (Halter Gr Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, Reflection, Rowdy, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Ducky%20040%20site.jpg
Ducky%20051408.jpg

The year 2008 was fun and exciting. One of my favorite pictures is of my daughter and her filly, Coopers Sparkling Star at the Fair show this fall, Supreme Champion. This is my daughters second year showing, she was so excited. There is also a photo that my daughter took, she captured a great shot of our gelding, Coopers Special Attraction, he loves to jump.

th_IMG_8418051.jpg

th_IMG_0345158.jpg

th_IMG_0398023B.jpg

Y'alls horses pics look great! Here are my 08 favorites. They were all taken on the same day! Easter 08

The girls in their bunny ears

bun1.jpg

doing the show me your feet trick

feet.jpg

just us together

MVC-025F.jpg

and having a snack on the lawn

MVC-002F.jpg

BTW I did get a new pair of coveralls for Xmas
default_wink.png
those have been retired
default_rolleyes.gif