You Tube to Ipod?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babygoose

Reaction score
Has anybody transferred a You Tube video to an Ipod? I searched for instructions and most instructions required that you download this or that program. I am a little nervous about just downloading any ole .exe file.

I use a website http://www.convertdirect.com/

All you have to do, is go to the video you want, copy the url, past it into the covert direct site(where it says to) go to step 2, whichc is to download the orginal FLV(video) and then to step 3, which is picking the format you want it in, I usually pick just music, so no video part. Then, type in your email and hit submit.

When te video has been converted, it will send it in an email from covert direct!

I love it!

The convertdirect site will download the video too though, correct? I won't get a chance to try it until this evening.

yep, you just select that you want the vdieo format(I use DIvX) & MP3(which will give you sound) and presto, you have a video. And if you don't have DivX, there are many different formats to choose from, so look around the selection(one you try the site the directions will make more sense
default_laugh.png

Okay, I got it downloaded onto my computer, now how do I get the You Tube video onto my Ipod?

hmm, now the transfer im not sure about, as I have a mp3 player(sansa fuze) and you just drag and drop MP3 files onto it. Could you do such thing as that for going into itunes, then bring it onto your ipod. I can ask my brother, hes a real techie!

I downloaded it in the MP4 for Ipdod. It is now in quicktime as an MPEG-4 Movie. I put it into my Itunes, but can't get it to do anything from there. Arrggg! I just want one little video, how can this be so hard! :arg!
default_giveup.gif
default_gaah.gif

I DID IT! Wohooooo! Thank you, thank you Fanch for that link! It worked great after I figured out that last little step!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

No prob, I have probably downloaded 100+ songs & videos with this as I always found my music downloader would break up, lose connection, didn't have the songs
default_gaah.gif

So happy for you !!!

I'm old and didn't understand a word of what was written here.
default_laugh.png
I'm just wondering, though, if you have to buy the video like you would pay for a song off ITunes. If not, then I'll show this thread to my daughter who knows waaaay more about this stuff than I ever will!

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back