You thought horse foals where bad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamdamster

Reaction score
These two have been buds since day one, now they are learning the pin, hold and bite techniques. Dad doesn't seem to mind helping either. They are just non stop terror on anything.

Picture2483.jpg

Picture2485.jpg

Picture2486.jpg

Picture2497.jpg

Picture2459.jpg

Gosh -- they are adorable!

MA

[SIZE=18pt] Susan,[/SIZE]

Those are great pix! :aktion033: :aktion033: As the old saying goes, Boys will be Boys! :lol: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Bill

What little terrors they are, they look like they are, well one looks like he is having

a great time, not sure the other one is. The picture where the little one who was on

bottom, is after dad, and the other one comes around the corner is cute, its like oh

boy, I want to play to and get dad. Oh I will get you in stead in the last picture.

Hey Marty

Did Timmy escape again, and go down and teach these two how to play.? Is

Timmy on the loose?? I know it was not Gallant Lad, he is still here being a terror

here..

They are cute, and looks like to much fun.

Thanks for sharing

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=14pt]WONDERFULLY SASSY BOYS ! [/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thanks for sharing those darling photos! I think you should have an afternoon barbeque and have the seating where your guests have a perfect view of these fellas. Surely everyone would come, as there's both food and entertainment!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Aren't the mules great! I love to watch all mine wrestle.

Latest posts

Back