you never know where you are going to see a mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlh

Reaction score
in this case, it a delightfully evil blog of people-watching at your local Walmart

257.jpg

called peopleofwalmart.com - warning - can be a little too grownup, for the kids

What the heck...GROSS...why is that POOP machine in Wally world ???? Thats just WRONG on SOOOOOO many levels hahahahahaa

juddging by the harness on that little guy someone looks like they are using him as a seeing eye horse.

It dont surprise me any, I personally had a mini colt in the backseat of my pick-up truck the other day bringing him home. I stuck him on the floorboard in between the passanger seat and the back seat. I got pulled over by a cop for doing a super slow turn on a corner which made him suspicious so he stoped me. TO HIS SURPRISE he than found out why I was being so carefull and laughed, took out his phone and took a photo. Said he has seen it all now and sent me on my way as he smiled about the cute little horse in my back seat.
default_biggrin.png

sorry no photos but it was cute.

I wanna see but can't find the mini. Where is it? What page?
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=4676 was where it used to be.

It was posted on the first of October, but I don't see it now, wonder if they took it down because it was not strange enough.

I can't see it being allowed in unless they were trying to claim they were training a service animal.

as many times as I've had minis on the WalMart parking lot, I've never tried to take one inside.

Latest posts

Back