You know it's going to be one of those days

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrisP

Reaction score
When you run your dogs outside and take a moment to look at the sunrise, only to look down and see your dog peeing on your boot! :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

BAD ABNER!!! BAD ABNER!!

My day can only get better after that!

LOL

krisp

Been there...

I was sitting on the ground talking to some friends when Shadow, our toy poodle, came up and lifted his leg against me. Okay...he is blind and has no -- er -- projection -- no squirt, so to speak...so he didn't mean any disrespect and I no golden fluids got on me, but my friends were nearly hysterical laughing.

Funny, I may be short and none too thin, but I never thought I resembled a fire hydrant!

You're right - it can ONLY go uphill from there!!! :lol: :lol:

Liz R.

When you run your dogs outside and take a moment to look at the sunrise, only to look down and see your dog peeing on your boot! :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

BAD ABNER!!! BAD ABNER!!

My day can only get better after that!

LOL

krisp
[SIZE=12pt]LOL, I *knew* the day would finally come when you would know how mortified I was when Orbit peed on my boot when we visited you...OMG, I am ROFL :bgrin :lol: BAD boy dogs!!!
default_wink.png
: :new_shocked:[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
If the day continues on with your shoelace breaking in two places and your junk mail comes with postage due you know for sure its time to go back to bed and start over.

you always make me laugh!! cant wait till it warms up and i can come visit you and the critters

Ok Kris.....now that made even me laugh.....first laugh all day. So in a strange sorta way, I thank you for getting peed on :lol: Hopefully you don't own a Great Dane
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back