Yet Another Height-Related Proposal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I can't take this anymore. If the AMHR is a height Regisrty, then why are they closing the book to hardshipping. Defeats the purpose of having a horse who is a mini no matter the breeding. I have to say my main concern is are we trying to develop and become a breed or are we still going to be a hieght required registry for horses 38" ans under. I have a filly that is very nice would love th have her hardshipped AMHR, but I Can't sine her sire is a mini and her dam is ASPC go figure but if i bought a mare in foal to a stallion that is AMHR/ASPC then the resulting foal would be AMHR. closing the studbook to these horse is suicidal. just my opinion.

ASPC does not have a Park class.

ASPC has Roadster & Harness for Modern ponies; Formal Pleasure & Country Pleasure for Modern Pleasure ponies; Roadster, Pleasure, & Country Pleasure for Classic ponies; and Roadster & Country Pleasure for Foundation ponies.
Lewella and others:

I don't believe Roadster will be available for Foundation ponies until next year. Unless I missed it in the premium book.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back