YES! Rosie finally popped!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not easily pulled away from a good slice of Pizza but that would sure be on heck of a great interruption!! He sure is a nice looking little guy. congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

He is a goodlooking colt. You should be proud and he looks like he was definitely worth the wait... Although I think he looks sorrel to me not silver bay..
It is really hard to tell between sorrel and silver bay when they are first born but I am going by the grey tinge to his ears, muzzle and legs where they aren't white. He also has a dark bit in his tail which I find in most silver bays. His tail is also quite flaxen.

Matt, the longest I have had before was Smore at 376 days. She quite regularly foals at that term. Rose on the other hand has had 3 previous foals which were all around the 330 day mark. This was excruciating! If she hadn't been progressing normally with all her signs I would have had the vet in a while ago! All my mares are going longer this year though. I don't know whether it has something to do with the weird spring we had or what!

Thanks everyone! I am very happy with Sumthin Else!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back