YES! Rosie finally popped!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
YES!!! After 393 looooong days Rosie finally foaled!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
She plopped him out on the round bale pile in the early evening! Not only did she stretch her usual term but changed her timing
default_wacko.png
I breed for horses to drive and this one is MADE for it. Silver bay just like his momma, loooong legs, lovely neck set on just right, good hip and shoulder, 4 white socks and a striking blaze, one blue and one dark eye and he can MOVE. Mack and I were getting the horses ready on Saturday for the show on Sunday. My husband went out to get a pizza for us for dinner. We took a break to eat and while we were sitting in the gazebo eating pizza and watching the horses Mack said "Maybe Rose is gonna foal, she's laying down." I looked over just as she was getting back up, saw she was soaked in sweat and said "YES!!!" Mack said he was just kidding and I told him I wasn't!
default_laugh.png
Rosecolt1.jpg

It was a text book delivery and over in minutes. He was up on his feet in no time and I am thrilled to bits with him!!!

Mack was too!
default_biggrin.png
Rosecolt11.jpg

Introducing Maple Mountain Sumthin Else, first time on his new legs!

Rosecolt8.jpg

Rosecolt10.jpg

Just Desserts came over and introduced himself. I think he said "C'mon, get up on those legs and come play with us!"
default_biggrin.png

Rosecolt3-1.jpg

Woohoo! What a cutie
default_wub.png

I love that last photo, that is just adorable!

Holy Smokes!! Momma sure baked him well done! What a flashy little guy he is! Congrats!

He is a goodlooking colt. You should be proud and he looks like he was definitely worth the wait... Although I think he looks sorrel to me not silver bay..

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
I thought 372 days was long when Lex had her first in '09. 393?! Crazy
default_wacko.png

He is handsome!! Sure is somethin else
default_smile.png

Back