Yep it's me again:)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Melody loves to make me freak out
default_new_shocked.gif
She has done this to me twice this week :DOH! I walk out and she doesn't get up when I approach her. Then she throws herself back and lays still with her legs really stiff, then she rolls and then she gets up and acts fine. I had myself convinced the other day that she was colicing......that is until she started running around playing and acting like her usual goofy self :DOH!

DSC05509.jpg

DSC05513.jpg

DSC05511.jpg

Kya has been doing really well. I took her for a walk around the property yesterday and she seemed to really enjoy it. She is still really jumpy but coming around.

DSC05503.jpg

DSC05504.jpg

DSC05524.jpg

DSC05536.jpg

DSC05542.jpg

DSC05543.jpg

I think Kya is starting to like Melody a little. I was petting Kya while she was grazing and Miss Melody walked up for a snuggle. Kya didn't chase her off and even snuggled back a little
default_wink.png
I have left them alone for a few hours at a time. I think Kya is too busy eating the grass to worry about killing Melody :DOH!

DSC05526.jpg

I always look forward to seeing pictures of little Melody. I just love her.
default_wub.png

Pretty pictures! Melody just looks like she wants her tummy rubbed laying down like that!!! And Kya is one pretty pretty girl and I think she knows it!

She certainly does love to have her belly rubbed although I have never tried it while she's laying down like that. Maybe I should....she does seem to be signaling me doesn't she
default_biggrin.png

You're getting to be quite the photographer~! You have some really good pics of Kya and so glad to hear she is behaving herself.

You have two really beautiful girls on your hands!! You capture them perfectly in your photos too.
default_wub.png

lol thanks guys! You all know I have a lot of practice :DOH! Taking pictures for the forum has become like a full time job for me
default_biggrin.png
Shows you just how much other stuff besides school that I have going on
default_wink.png

Oh Brandi, that last photo makes my heart melt.
default_wub.png

You have 2 of the most precious, beautiful horses there. The camera loves them both!
default_smile.png

I'm so glad that Kya is starting to understand that Melody and her can become friends. It's been such a concern for you.

I have to say that you also take great photos! The expression on Kya's face is magical, and Melody of course, is so cute it's hard not to get a good photo of her.

I REALLY REALLY love seeing pics of your girls (just wish I could view those videos!) Please post as many as you can, I think most people here love the girls and never get sick of seeing them.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Your girls are beautiful! Melody is such a cutie and Kya is simply gorgeous!
default_wub.png
She reminds me so much of my gelding, Spirit.

I hope you dont mind but I played with a couple of your pics. You have gotten some very good shots! If you would like me to take these down please let me know and I will. Hope you like them!

Kya2.jpg

Kya.jpg

WOW FERIN
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

They are gorgeous
default_new_shocked.gif
You did an AWESOME job!!!!!!! Thank you so much! They really are beautiful
default_yes.gif

Latest posts