Yearling Fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
We finally got around to taking pictures of our 2010 fillies. I'm embarrassed to say one of the fillies was still on our website with a picture from when she was just a few days old. Yes, I am a procrastinator, and getting worse by the day.
default_rolleyes.gif
I've also been remiss in teaching the fillies, "whoa." It sure would have made it easier getting some good photos of them.

This is 3C Red Hot Dream, who currently measures 32" tall. She better stay 34" or under!!

HayleyLeft3July2011med.jpg

Anyone remember this little filly? This is 3C Touched By A Star, our little filly that had some difficulties at birth last year. She currently measures 26.75" tall, which is TINY for us, but my 8 year old son fell in love with her and claims her as his.

TouchLeftJuly2011med.jpg

TouchLeft2July2011med.jpg

Please excuse the blur on the left side of the photos, I was using my son's camera and he can't keep his fingers off the lense...sigh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty fillies! You know I've always liked Touch.
default_smile.png
Just the right size.
default_yes.gif
Ah, that is because she is a "relative" and because you like the tiny ones!
default_laugh.png
That's okay, Touch will never drive, but that won't stop Chris from showing her in Showmanship and Halter Obstacle. She's just so tiny for one of our horses!! Touch introduces herself to everyone who walks in her pasture...she's never met a stranger. She's such a character.

Back