Yeah - New colt born

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on a gorgeous new lil guy!
default_aktion033.gif

Sheri

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments about my boy. I am thrilled with him. I have been desperately wanting to purchase a really good double dilute and have struggled to find one. Then I found one born in my paddock. Can't ask for more than that!

I am still trying to think of names. Thanks for the suggestions. Will post more pics, hopefully after work.

Sandra

Congratulations on such a wonderful foal! I would be thrilled too! Can't wait to watch him grow..more pictures please.

Maxine

If you are planning on keeping him (and I would) I would definitely test him for Agouti.

Yep - he looks identical to my perlino Mr. Bojangles who was born earlier this year!
default_yes.gif

Liz R.

The only way to know for sure is testing cause indeed he could also be smokey cream.

Anyway congrats on a beautyfull boy!

Thanks once again everyone. i am overwhelmed with your positive comments. Just snapped a couple of pictures - a bit bright and mum is being Mrs protective. At this stage his name is Serenity Park's Must Be Magic. Could be changed yet.

54983317_full.jpg

54983330_full.jpg

54983350_full.jpg

Thanks heaps,

Sandra

He is such a handsome boy, CONGRATULATIONS.

Latest posts

Back