Yay photo's arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Glen

Reaction score
At the last couple of shows I been to I had pictures taken for me and yay they arrived I think my boy's look so handsome, Dj my silver dapple came champion stallion under 2 yrs buy both judges and I was so stocked we had some tuff competion and never thought we would come 1st let alone champion and then the weekend after we won supreme was so stoked, My other boy taz has been doing really well and so has my new mare with 3 champions under her belt as well so stoked and cant wait for the next shows bring it on

DJwaikatoshowdoublechampstallionbod.jpg

DJwaikatoshowdoublechampstallionhea.jpg

DJwaikatoshowdoublechampstallionSma.jpg

DJcambridgesupremechampiionSmall.jpg

Tazwaikatoshow.jpg

Hope you like I havent got a good shot yet of my mare but when I do I'll post won

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that boy and I love the understated soft show halters! Lets one concentrate on the horse.

That tail must be some work eh? Very nice turn out. Want to come do mine?
default_smile.png

Maxine

Hey there, now i know who you are! I met you at the WMHC show a few weeks ago.. I was the girl hanging around the float next to you trying to find some shade!

Just thought I'd let you know that really like your Stallion and I'm glad you are doing so well with him.

See you 'round

ETA..thats my mum behind you in that last pic!

Thanks guys I think they are neat and I'm havng ssssoooooo much fun this year with them its a big step up from just showing 1 last season to 3 this season but I just love getting them all ready then having ya day filled with constantly going into the ring it makes the day go fast thats for sure oh and winning all those much wanted ribbons (yay) I've cond my dad this year into helping me in the ring because in sum classes I have 2 in at the same time and sumtmes I have back to back classes so need sum1 holding a horse for me in the waiting area, JUST LOVE IT

Latest posts

Back