YAHOOOOOO!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
All of your prayers and thoughts helped so much, my 1 1/2 yr old grandson -Travis, came home from the hospital yesterday!
aktion033.gif
His oxygen level stabalize (sp)at 92-93 and he was finally able to come home!
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
He is being treated for pneumonia but after they took another set of x-rays the meds were finally starting to "kick in" , and his oxygen started to stabalize. I am just so happy to have him back home. His big brother Alex who was staying with us, was so happy to see him, he jumped right over the car seat and gave him a big kiss and hug.
wub.gif
Now, my little helper in the barn is back home and I already miss him!
wub.gif
Sure glad he only lives right across the road from us (actually over the river and through the woods, but still on our farm!) I will post a pic of the 2 boys when I get them out the camera. Thanks again everyone for all your prayers and good thoughts! You really are a wonderful caring forum family! Corinne

What fabulous news! I'm so happy for you all, jealous he lives across the street, you lucky Gram you! My prayers continue for a complete recovery.

Glad to hear he got to come home and hope for continued improvement.

That is so great!!!!! And you are so lucky to have them so close to you. I bet you enjoy every moment

Wonderful new's Corinne! Will say prayer's for his continued recovery.
yes.gif
saludando.gif
Lori

Back