Quantcast

YAHOOO a new Pony ! ! !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

starminis

Reaction score
I was awoke this morning to squealing at 5am. I ran to the window.. I couldn't beleave my eyes
A PONY
A beauitful bay mahgany( sp ) bay. STALLION
... Woke my husband... " thanks for the PONY... But you could have put him in a stall
. I wish he was mine....
WOW WOW... super nice. We cought him.. wow does he have ACTION

He is in my barn. Call the Sharriff let them know that we found a pony. I want to find who owns him .. Make them a offer to buy...( if he has papers ).

I'm going out to take pictures to share.....

I know all of the ponies and horses in a 10 mile. I have NEVER seen this one !

Pony from heaven ....

Last edited by a moderator:

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
WOW, I wish that would happen to me!! Can't wait to see pictures of this pretty guy!

susanne

dB
Reaction score
When I was little, I was utterly convinced that this would happen to me...that I'd look out my bedroom window and see a pony or horse!

It took over 35 years for my wish to come true, but now I see a mahogany bay, a strawberry roan, and a silver dapple whenever I look out my window!

jdomep

Reaction score
susanne said:
When I was little, I was utterly convinced that this would happen to me...that I'd look out my bedroom window and see a pony or horse!
Me too LOL Many a Birthday/Christmas spent crying because there wasn't one in my backyard (we lived on the water yet I was certain I could have a horse
)

Keep us updated!

My oldest son said "maybe aliens picked it up from somewhere and accidentily dropped it in your yard LOL"

Last edited by a moderator:

LilSapphire

Reaction score
Lol That is too cool
I have awoken to 4 horses in my yard before...only thing was they were my neighbors so they had to go back

Jessica

Jess P

Reaction score
thats so cool! I want updates.

We never found another horse in our yard, but my gelding, Dusty, escaped and went into a paddock at the barn up our street

MyLilShowGirl

Reaction score
That is way to cool!!

I hope you get to keep the beauty! Cant wait to see pictures!!

-kris

starminis

Reaction score
UPDATE : The sherriff called back. They said that he has been running loose for over 4 weeks. NO ONE has clamed him. They tried to catch him last week. He was not hard to catch for us. The sherriff said if no one clames him in 3 days he is MINE !
. If they want him back ... the owners MUST pay for FEED, STALL and ANY OTHER CARE..... I sadi no way after that long of time and no one clamed him ... they MUST not want him.

rabbitsfizz

Reaction score
Hey, you have my colt- I've been looking for him for over four weeks
....been out every hour God sends searching. Must have been looking in the wrong places!!
Can I come and get him, please

starminis

Reaction score
I hope the pictures post. He does have a mark on him... But the owner will have to tell me where the parks are.

Latest posts