YAHOOO a new Pony ! ! !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shoulder! Look at the shoulder!
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

Ohmigod, I want that horse. How incredible to have him dropped in your lap like that. Keep us updated!

Leia

WOW! You musta done something really awesome for God to give you this gift. He's wonderful. Got a name yet?

We are afraid to name him. He is 44" and boy can he move
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

I wish I could hardship in ASPC... If I don't find owners and they don't have papers... he will be JUST a unreg pony.... If I find the owners and he does have papers. I'm going to offer to buy him....
yes.gif

I will have my pony...
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif

I have been asking for a pony for a LONG time. We have APHA , AQHA and miniatures... but no pony ! !

It rains ponies.... I've been VERY GOOD . Early Christmas.....
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

starminis said:
We are afraid to name him.  He is 44" and boy can he move
new_shocked.gif

new_shocked.gif
  . I wish I could hardship in ASPC...

It rains ponies.... I've been VERY GOOD . Early Christmas.....
aktion033.gif

yes.gif

442120[/snapback]

Good grief! You must have been good! He is stunning! The only stray horses that end up here are broke-down, foul-tempered local escapees.

ASPC doesn't hardship, but I think WCMHR still has their books open. I think they can go up to 46 or 48 for Show Pony. At least you could put him in open shows. Gads, he looks like a blast!

Have you checked NetPosse? Sometimes thieves get spooked and dump them.

I wonder what his story is... it'd be interesting to have Bonnie talk to him.

Suzanne (drooling)

I checked NetPosse. Why would a pony be running lose for over 4 weeks. I had the vet out to give him shots, deworm and just a check over. He is healthy and 4 yrs old.

My vet REALLY liked him. He is a VERY nice looking pony ... he MUST have good bloodlines. Why and how did a pony with such GREAT quality get here. We don't have ponies around here. He looks like a Classic. I know about EVERY horse with in 5 + miles. NO ponies.......
ohmy.gif

It would be GREAT if Bonnie would talk to him. I wish she would ask him.. Who is he? Where did he come from? Tell him I'm not going to hurt him. I love him already. He has sweet gentle eyes. He wants to trust and be loved. I can see that in his eyes when I pet him. He has not had much done to him. He is trying to trust... but backs away... Like he remembers something. He watches me when i'm out side. He meets me at the gate .. but he backs away. I hope he understands that I care and I love to pet his glossy coat.
wub.gif
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Update please?? Has anyone came forward to claim him?? What have you named if someone hasnt claimed him??? Please let us know.

Sorry that we haven't been back with a update.....

The owner called , stopped buy. He wanted his pony. Yes the pony is Classic w/papers
new_shocked.gif

The owner went to halter the pony and the pony charged him.
new_shocked.gif
The pony NEVER did this to us. The man said he would be back with help. He has not returned " YET ".
ohmy.gif
. I'm charging him $20 per day for feed and care. We want to buy the pony. He is such a good boy. He doesn't like the owner. I worried on what the owner will do to him when he gets him home
no.gif
no.gif

Well if he wants him back why wasnt he out there those 4 weeks trying to catch him?? he must have been waiting for someone to catch him for him...
no.gif
from the sounds of the horse charging him.. i can only imagine why the horse ran away in the first place...
sad.gif
Hopefully maybe you can buy him and give him a better life than what he has most likely been living... Best of Luck..

I hope your charging for the vet care too, I sure hope you get him it would be such a shame if he has to go back to that man.

new_shocked.gif
no.gif
Oh I hope All works out for you, hes so pretty
wub.gif
i pray you do get him... WHY was he lose??? how can he say that he should have the horse?
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
GOOD LUCK!!

Latest posts

Back