YAHOO.... "Allure Ranch Spirits Sacred Profit"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Yahoo.... Our 2008 gelding son "Allure Ranch Spirits Sacred Profit" of "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit" placed in the Top Ten (5th) in weanling/yearling geldings[/SIZE]. [SIZE=12pt]This is "Spirit's" first offspring to be shown. I hope that our 2009 foal crop will do just as well. [/SIZE]

profitpage1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!! He's gorgeous

Congratulations on your great show. I wanted to see your boy, but the show was so hectic for more reasons than one, so I never got a chance to see too much.

Next year I am not going to bring sale horses so that I can enjoy the show more.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have an outstanding show gelding, Kimberle! Congratulations!!
default_firstprize.gif

Congratulations on your great show. I wanted to see your boy, but the show was so hectic for more reasons than one, so I never got a chance to see too much.
Next year I am not going to bring sale horses so that I can enjoy the show more.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIZE=12pt]That sounds like a plan....[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]I really hope to be at the show next season myself so I can see everyone and there horses. I would have LOVE to see your little colorful girl. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back