WOW WOW So wonderful!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG. I'm in tears!!!!! Now I want pictures! LOL!

OK I just added a photo to that page in my link
default_smile.png

It's of Elise right after the colt arrived. She had him there waiting as a surprise when her daughter got home. What an awesome mom!

I tried to read the letter, but there is something written over the last paragraph. I also didn't see a photo. Please help!!!!

Reading this story just confirms something so many of us know about how special YOU are Robin.

This was very special to read, and I'm crying happy tears!

Yes Robin is a very Special person, this just proves it, not many people would be so giving as she is, Love the picture and what a special little colt for a special little girl.

Love you gal.

That is so awesome. Hugs Robin, you rock girl. As a mother of a child with Autism I have to say that you made a huge difference in this families life!!!

Our son loves to come out with us, he doesn't do a lot with the minis, but he enjoys being with us outside working with them. At one point we had a boarder and he stopped coming out to be with us. Something so simple can help or hurt those with Autism. Happy to say that we no longer have a boarder and our son is back to enjoying the minis with us.

Beyond wonderful! I know in tough times it can be hard to remember why we do it. What a faith-renewing experience!

Reactions: REO
YES! That's why I shared! It was a faith renewing experience for me!
default_yes.gif

Great story!!

We have some good friends here that got into Minis about 3 years ago. Their daughter (who is now 13 or 14...I forget now...lol) has (high functioning) Asberger's Syndrome. The Minis have really brought her "out". When we first met her she didn't show much emotion around us, but after she bought a gelding from us and we got to know her, she let's us hug her now and smiles all the time. She also shows her Minis at the National level, which is awesome to see. We are even letting her take another gelding of ours to train/show. She loves it!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back