WOW! Look at this boy! (help me pick a pic for our website!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NVsOkapi

Reaction score
I re-clipped Okapi, my yearling colt, and gave him a bath. Then my roomate and I took some awesome pictures of him with her new camera. He is growing up so nice! I really found a diamond in the rough!

okapiwebsite084-1.jpg

I like this picture, but I wish his front leg would have been set square with his other one.

okapiwebsite102.jpg

I really like this one...

okapiwebsite110.jpg

this one is nice too!

out of the three pictures above, which is the best? we need to put one on the website and I want to know which one looks the best.

also some movement shots...

okapiwebsite125.jpg

okapiwebsite147.jpg

default_wub.png
:

okapiwebsite153.jpg

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! I LOVE FEEDBACK, GOOD OR BAD!!!!

Gorgeous boy! LOVE those spots!

I like the middle picture best, just crop it to remove the hand/knee :bgrin

I like his stance in photo 3 the best. You can see he's more upheaded in this pic rather than stretching straight forward. However, his eye isn't open very wide in this shot.

My favorite one is the last one, showing some 'tude!
default_yes.gif
:

My favorite is the middle action shot, where he's running to the right! He looks like a full size horse in that photo and I think it best shows his proportions!

What a handsome boy! What color is he? His spots are so light it's hard for me to tell, and I"m just curious
default_smile.png

Jessi

What a handsome boy! What color is he? His spots are so light it's hard for me to tell, and I"m just curious
default_smile.png

Jessi
thanks for all the nice helpful comments guys!

He is a dun leopard appaloosa colt. His mom was a solid grullo and his dad was traditional leopard.

He looks great! Definately the 3rd shot. When you stand him up you should definately bring his head up as you did in the 3rd shot
default_yes.gif
: He looks really good in that one!!

Latest posts

Back