Wow!Cedarest passed its first rainy test!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicmac74

Reaction score
I put Cedarest down in both my paddocks a couple of months ago. It comes in bags and is kinda expensive so i did it a bit at a time. It just poured down with rain last night. The Cedarest was soggy this morning with no sign of mud then.. a few hours of no rain and some wind..it is all fluffy and dry again!Love, love, love it!Plus it smells really good and keeps flies away in summer. woo hoo. I was worried that it was all a gimmick but it really does work!The mini's love it too..always napping and rolling in it. I am going to try their product for stalls next.

Hi,

Yes..there is a website. Just google Cedarest and it should come up. I think it is www.drystall.com - they have a bunch of different products. I am so excited! I actually bought it from my local feed store..Santa Ynez Feed in California. It came in bags and was about $7/bag. You need quite a few to get a nice thick layer. I just cannot get over how quickly it gets dry and fluffy after the rain. It POURED last night and it was pretty much dry by midday. I am going to check out their stall products. It might be better then shavings. Oh..it is also really easy to pick up poop..it just falls away through the tines of the fork so you don't get much wastage.

ps. I do not work for the company!!lol.

If you have a Tractor Supply around you they sell it too. I use it for the my outside dog dern beagle

it does work great

Latest posts

Back