WOW.......baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frekles93

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Well after Fudge foaled on he due date, with no lose of sleep, I asked myself how lucky I could be to have BOTH mares to do that.... well I IS LUCKY!!!! Fancy foaled at 12:15 PM on Saturday.... her due date according to the LB foaling calculater!!!! I do have to say though I really expected WHITE SOMEWHERE, but nope hes solid... he hasnt got a name yet but it is in the works....[/SIZE]

April

Fancycolt2.JPG

Fancycolt.JPG

oh he's adorable!!! congrats!!!! :aktion033:

wow that's very lucky, both mares right on the due date! :new_shocked: bet that wouldn't happen again no matter how hard you tried.

cute colt!
default_wub.png
:

Well that was nice of your mares to do a bit of research and go when they're supposed to! :bgrin Congratulations on your colt!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations! So glad your mare understood what the calculator was for, LOL.

I would say chances of that happening are very very rare for both mares to foal on their due date.

How lucky can you get? Love the black colt.

Joyce

Congrats!!! He is very cute! Can your mares have a talk with mine?
default_rolleyes.gif
: Im gettimg a backup at my house with 4 now 5 mares with bags and only 4 cameras and no they dont share, they are all very crabby!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I will talk to the girls and see if they will publish their memoirs..... LOL//// I have no doubt I will not get that lucky again....[/SIZE]

April

Latest posts

Back