WOW .... AMHR All Star Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Namaste Miniatures

Reaction score
I'm so excited !!!!!! We received Two National All Star Awards. She Placed 4th in Aged Mare, 3 & Older, Over 34" to 38" and placed 4th in Multi-Color Mare, Over. What a Great Finale to her Fabulous Show Career. A big " THANK YOU " goes out to Lori Guglielmo of Heart L Ranch Training Center for presenting her as a senior mare and making 2007 such a memorable one for me. WOW.... What a year it was !!!

AClassic Touch Pestilla

Journalpiccropped.jpg

Multiple Grand Champion & Supreme Halter Horse

National Top Ten

Hall of Fame

National Top Ten All Star

A special tribute to the Mel and the late Dorothy Broadhead of A Classic Touch Stables for allowing me to purchase Tia as a weanling. I know you are very proud of her. Congratulations to everyone with National Top Ten All Star Awards. Thanks for letting me share.
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!! That's awesome! She looks great. And of course you had one of the best handling her, LoriG! How could last year have been anything but great? :D
default_aktion033.gif

default_biggrin.png
Thank You for allowing me to present Tia for you! Makes us trainers look good when you have such a fine horse at the end of your lead.....

Big Congratulations Debbie and to you Lori...........you did wonderful

Wooooooo Hoooooooooo Way to go!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Don't you get a charge out of opening the mail when it's that kind of news!!!!!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Back