Would you like to see the man in my life now?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
aug06aidan.jpg

Aidan does love his Kittikins. Best cat there ever was.

PICT0063-1.jpg

Mustn't forget his faithful friend "Jack", who follows him everywhere and loves blueberries too.

PICT0091.jpg

Aidan loves his "berries". Gosh I love that sweet face! I can't help but spoil him!

What a beautiful life you must live in your "hollow".
default_wub.png
:

MA

Oh MY! How sweet! And that cat... I have a fondness for cats that look like the one you posted. And they were the best cats ever also!

I can see why you love him so!

What a wonderful little guy! And what a great tolerant cat :new_shocked:

Now, no more pictures of your hollow, I already can't wait to get there, counting the days. Pretty pictures are just going to make the days pass more slowly
default_wacko.png
:

[SIZE=18pt]Oh my! My son Noah has that same exact outfit, and my parents have my old cat that looks just like yours. My cats name is Sabastian. Aiden is so cute. I love the pictures.[/SIZE]

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh Deb hes grown soooo much. What a handsome boy he is no wonder Grammy is smitten.

AWWW! He is beautiful!!!

He reminds me a bit of my late nephew, Craig's son, Lake....those big, brown eyes and golden-blonde hair. Definitely going to have some girls crying in his wake, I think. *LOL*

For now, he's awful sweet, prob'ly sweeter than those blueberries. Him and Colton would have a GRAND time. Colton is always driving me crazy to get him "blueberries" and the farms around here are growing them for U-Pick so we need to go do that!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Liz

Hi Deb,

Those pictures are really neat, that last one is really unique, it looks professional, I like it alot. Of course, with a subject like that darling little guy, the pictures have to be nice!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks all, he is my shining light in life I swear! He loves Grammy's hollow and just goes from sun up to sundown. I love that here he is safe from harm and I can just watch him learn and explore. The first time Grampa put a blueberry in his mouth I wish I had a camera! He's been my best picker since.

As for Kittikins, she was a throwaway this year. Someone tossed her and her brother out a car window and those that saw this brought her to me. Unfortunately she was PG and had 3 kittens, 2 lived. She is just a kitten herself and now that the kids are weaning she has an appt w/ the vet!

MA...my life in the hollow is very quiet and may seem boring to most but it is truely magical, I hope one day when traveling thru to Boston you will stop and at least have a drink and maybe a...."blueberry muffin or slice of blueberry pie!"

Same goes for any of you travelers!

He is just adorable Deb.
default_yes.gif
:

Wonderful pictures and that's what grandkids are for,,,,,,,,,spoiling!!!!!!

Too cute!!! Love them all, but especially the blueberry one!

Latest posts

Back