Would someone with a powers wheelchair be so kind please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxy's Run

Reaction score
If you have a power wheelchair chair, could you please take a picture of your battery set up showing how the wires are connected and send it to me? I was able to pick up an Invacare Action Ranger X MPL for my disabled boyfriend yesterday and he is so happy. But it is an older model and we were told that it was never really used and had been sitting in the garage for about 2 years. Ok, so we just charge up the batteries, right? Well, we tried that and no luck. But I think the batteries are wired incorrectly. The Negatives on both batteries and "wired" together and the positives have the wires that "charge" hooked up. To me this indicates that the "circuit" is broken as the negatives are not hooked to anything besides each other. Make sense?
default_wacko.png
I can't find any information on this model wheelchair on the web and just would like to see how other batteries are wired together. Thanks.

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

If the batteries haven't been used for a while you may need to replace them. I found out the hard way that if you don't run it often it kills the batteries.
default_wub.png

while you are waiting for an answer, try going to their website and see if they have a downloadable manual.

It might need a slow trickle charge because those batteries should be deep cell.

Latest posts

Back