Would like to Introduce...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce my new addition! Kept quiet until all was settled and he was home...

I've had my eye on this boy for a while and cannot thank my wonderful friend, Karen Rudolph, enough for allowing me to call him MINE! Can't wait to start clicker training him alongside my mare Kassie and get out and showing AMHA this year. He's so smart, patient, and lovable! It was a tough decision to sell one of my two girls in order to bring this guy home but I couldn't let him go. Covergirl is now in a loving home and will be used as a therapy horse for kids with Autism and the elderly. I'll be able to visit her and I couldn't ask for a better home for my girl.

So here he is, please welcome my new gelding, Honeysuckle Knolls Toys Little Rusty.
default_wub.png
Oh, and did I mention that he's a National champion, Multiple World Top Ten and a Reserve World GRAND Champion in halter and driving?! We'll be out and about this year, he knows a lot more about driving than I do but we'll get there. Can't wait! I just love this boy already.

Freshly clipped, not in show shape.

r8dov7.jpg

2ex3l08.jpg

And our first drive since he's been here, he'll get into shape soon and I'll figure out what I'm doing.
default_wink.png

2s9vnzm.jpg

There will be MANY more pictures soon.
default_wub.png
Just love my Rusty! Thank you so much Karen!

Thanks for welcoming my newest addition.

Rebecca

Very nice !! Congratulations. Looking forward to meeting him in person at a show somewhere.

VERY nice! CONGRATULATIONS! Maybe I will see him somewhere in New England this year!?

He sure is a beauty! Congrats!!!!

Congratulations, what a pretty boy! Love those versatile geldings.
default_smile.png

Jan

Congratulations Rebecca! He is very nice. I know you both will do very well together and have a lot of fun.

I am sure Rusty couldn't be happier, living with you, Becca! You were made for each other!

All that winter fuzz was deceiving, wasn't it? He really looks nice!

Than you all! I'm so excited that Rusty's in my barn and that we'll be out and about this year in the New England area. I love this boy more and more every day. Look forward to seeing some of you at a few shows this season!

Rebecca

Lovely and looks like so much fun!

He is absolutely gorgeous!

Congratulations!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back