Would Appreciate Critique of Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeckyG

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been working on updating/improving my Web site, and would really appreciate your feedback.

(I know I suffer from "Barn Blindness", at times
default_rolleyes.gif
Not sure if I suffer from "Web Blindness", too.
default_smile.png
)

If you would please take a look and let me know your thoughts about the way it looks, the information, navigation from page-to-page, or anything else .

Here is a link to: MontecilloFarms.com

THANK YOU!

Becky

I enjoyed browsing your website. I think your babies are all beautiful. Love your opening pic with the foal and the pup. Was wondering.....I was having a bit of trouble zeroing in on your heading link with the brick red lettering on black background. Is there a way to make the letters bold....or to stand out a bit more...but then again it may just be me and the lighting here in my office room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you both!!

I really appreciate your review.

.....I was having a bit of trouble zeroing in on your heading link with the brick red lettering on black background. Is there a way to make the letters bold....or to stand out a bit more...but then again it may just be me and the lighting here in my office room.
Sterling, That's the kind of thing I need to know for making improvements.

Thanks,

Becky

Back