work what do you do

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drive school bus for all grades. That leaves me with the middle of my day and all summer to play with my fur babies. I also do tribal style belly dancing at festivals and such but, that usually just pays for the gas to get there lol.

Hi. I work full time in the OR as a Certified Surgical Technologist at the same hospital for 11 years. I specialize in Bariatric surgery, but also work in General surgery, GYN, Plastics, Urology, Ortho, Vascular, Spinal, and some ENT procedures. I love my job. It can be stressful at times but it is also very rewarding.

Shandoaharabmini

Last edited by a moderator:
I worked for a company called Merchant's Tire & Auto. I worked my way through the ranks from filing clerk to junior accountant. I was so proud of my accomplishments with the company. Also, met my husband there.
default_smile.png
In 2003 it was announced that the company had been sold to Tire Kingdom(owned by a company called TBC). The corporate office personnel(over 200 of us-- I think they transferred about 5 people to Florida)) were being let go. I was crushed. I thought I was going to retire from Merchant's. A week after leaving I started working for a stair company part time. My husband and I decided to start a family and knew I wouldn't be able to work full time and afford child care. In 2006 while pregnant with my second child the economy started to tank. Construction was declining. I was laid off from that job. I did apply for quite a few jobs about a year and half ago. One of them received over 80 resumes. I was interviewing for that job for 3 MONTHS)! Came down to me and another woman. I didn't get it.

I currently work in direct sales(since 2009). I'm an independent jewelry advisor for lia sophia(www.liasophia.com/kimcampbell)
default_smile.png
I set my own hours and that makes it nice for our family. Oh, and NO ONE can lay me off from this job but me!

I'm also, home with the kids(two and four legged). Enjoying my time with them. I do have to say raising my two boys is the hardest job(and most rewarding) that I've ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back