Woohoo! Finally!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor Richelle

Reaction score
Mom made the appt to have Mr. Knight gelded next wed! It's going to be such a relief! He is 28" of pure evil!! I'm so excited!!
default_aktion033.gif
Plus he is going to have his neck sweat and he is on a diet. He is going to be a whole new mini by his next show!

Here are just 2 pics from today because he was being cute, he has no idea what is to come
default_new_rofl.gif

21aiz43.jpg

2ajp9bd.jpg

Well good for you. Relatively few colts need to be kept whole and certainly if they have temperament problems, will be much happier gelded and not reproducing themselves. After the hormones settle down, I'm sure your little fellow will be easier to handle, control and train. Just remember to keep him apart from the ladies for a couple of months after gelding.

Lizzie

Well good for you. Relatively few colts need to be kept whole and certainly if they have temperament problems, will be much happier gelded and not reproducing themselves. After the hormones settle down, I'm sure your little fellow will be easier to handle, control and train. Just remember to keep him apart from the ladies for a couple of months after gelding.

Lizzie

Well no worries there about the ladies, we only have boys.
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back