Wonderful Trail Driving experience today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pwest2u2

Reaction score
I just had to share that today I took my wonderful all around show gelding Awesome Burnt Toast to the mountains to drive while my husband rode his horse. Mind you Toast has never been to the mountains before today. He did it like a pro, we drove for 1.5 hrs and he never broke a sweat. It was great going down the trail and my husbands horse stops and spins back, I pass them and go one Toast never bulked. Then later his husband took a big jump, range cow :new_shocked: Oh no! Toast just looked at it never missed a stride. So besides looking great in the ring, he can now add trail driving to his list of things he does Awesome. If any one is around Western Washington and wants to go for a drive look us up. Next weekend we are going to Long Beach and drive. If any one else will be in the area and let me know and we can get together and drive. :saludando:

That's great! I'm in the market for trail driving for the next three weeks but Long Beach is a little far for me.

Leia

That sounds awesome :bgrin I remember this beautiful boy! I looked at buying him for my grandmother a few years ago. He did seem like a really great all arounder!!
default_yes.gif
:

default_yes.gif
: Wow It's nice to hear of a show horse going out and enjoying trails. That's the type of horse I'ld want as a show horse, one that had the brains to do it all. I'ld love to see pictures of your awesome guy
default_wub.png
: .

Ash

Back