wonderful day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slaneyrose

Reaction score
This morning I had a "work experience" girl here to learn all about how to care for her first miniature, one of my foals when he is weaned so spent the morning talking about minis (cant beat that!!) then this evening a friend asked me to go for a hack....It was exhilerating!!! We went all thru the woods up to the top of the hill, the view was breathtaking and riding Siomha again was fab!!! Just wanted to share my lovely day with you and hope you had a good one too9!!

I had a fabulous day......I was shown thing's I could never have imagined..........amazing what happens when you let your guides guide you and you ask questions
default_wink.png
:

So how goes your search for Reiki? I hope you have found someone near and some answers to help you ?......energy healing can be such a wonderful thing
default_yes.gif
:

Must be lovely to be able to ride........I sure do miss that.

I was holding a baby filly, kneeling beside her and scratching her, and when Gram came out of the barn I tried to turn her to show that she is going to be a roan (yay!) but she didn't like that I guess and in the ensuing confusion she stomped on the top of my knee, leaving it scraped and bruised. Don't quite know how she managed that with her tiny little feet and through my jeans. Oh well, she got over it and let me scratch her and came back over to me on her own, and was a very good baby for her first ever farrier visit. Then later, I walked out of the house to go work Hawk, stepped off the step and (again, second time in a month!) rolled my ankle and fell, so I ended up with a very sore, swollen ankle and another scrape and bruise on my already battered knee! That was the end of working Hawk for yesterday.

But I got to spend most of the day doing horsey stuff, so it was still a good day!

Oh, and talking about horses always makes a good day! At the show last weekend I was about to leave when someone asked me about colour genetics ... I stayed and talked for another hour and had so much fun I didn't even care when I didn't get home until midnight and had to back in at the show bright and early the next morning!

Its been a great past few days here as well -- the weather is WONDERFUL -- cool nights and warm days (not hot) - a lovely light breeze -- the horses are all enjoying turnout time in their paddocks -- our new stallion bred 2 mares (one each day) -- and our new kids (nigerian dwarf goats) are here and are adorable -- spending time bonding with them too. Enjoying time in the barn just hanging out -- after work.

My parents are coming to visit in a couple of weeks - they are 86 - and this will be the first time that they have seen our new farm and our minis etc..

Work is going well as well -- and overall life is good. I have no complaints at all at all!!

Great thread and thanks for starting it.

JJay

Latest posts

Back