Wohoo!! - Dry Pic's Added page 2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
SUPER Silver Dapple Colt with possibly 2 blue eyes.

The mare set the foaling alarm off for the first time in nearly 2 weeks this arvo, so i thought somthing was up!!

Born at 1.50am, Alarm(YAY) went off, jumped outa bed, chucked some shoes and my jacket on, by time I got to the paddock I couldn't see her anywhere laying down in the paddock, so I went in and she had had him in the paddock shelter, he was all out except his 2 hind legs, the sack had broken over his head thank god, she must have started having him and then was nice enough for the first time ever with her foaling she set the alarm off
default_smile.png
This is her 4th foal and 3rd colt, sadly I lost her filly last year
default_sad.png

Not the filly I wanted but a lovely colt and it looks strong and healthy which is the main thing!

Just gotta wait for him to have his first feed before I can get back to sleep
default_smile.png

Pic's in the morning!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful exotic little head he has, and it does look like blue eyes!!

Congrats!! :)

Susan O.

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations on your new one!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
[/SIZE]

Gorgeous picture's!!!
default_wub.png

What color would you say that he is? The first pic's look silver and then they look more of a champagne color?

Congratulations again!!

[SIZE=12pt]Can't wait to see more picture's!!![/SIZE]

Congratulations!! And look at those LEGS!!!

I love it that we are freezing here, and you are foaling on the other side of the world!!!

What a beautiful, elegant LEGGY baby! and would you look at that head! He is going to be a show stopper for sure.

Congratulations!

Charlotte

How exciting! I cant believe how fast time flies. Its hard to even wrap my mind around the fact that very soon 2010 foals will start arriving too
default_wacko.png

Congratulations, i'm still waiting for mine ahhhh
default_wacko.png
wish she would get on with it
default_wink.png

Geeze Louise! Look at those long legs!!!! Wow!
default_wub.png

Mom's color is gorgeous too! He's gonna be quite the looker....don't forget to keep sharing pics as he grows!

And a big 'ol Maryland congrats!

awww he is so very cute thanks for sharing and giving me a baby fix
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back