WITH SADDEN HEART

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniemac

Reaction score
It is with a sadden and broken heart that I announce the passing of Touch Of Royalty.

He died surrounded by his beloved wifes this am.

TOR was our appaloosa herdsire. He is best known as the last living son of Wantsly Mithril (an international champion in preformance..roadster, pleasure driving). We have several foals by TOR and they have super personalitys and lots color. He is the end of a direct breedline.

He has sired several show minis ..like: Postons Royal Prince, Postons Spot Of Fire, Poston Tiny Dancer, Poston Me Name James, from the Poston Miniature Farm and several others from 2 other farms that had him for stud before he found a forever home at the Poston Farm.

He will be horribly missed...

RUN FOREVER MORE MY LITTLE BELOVED SPOTTIE..

.IMG_0024.JPG

default_bye-sad.gif
My heart goes out to you. Sorry for your lost. Very nice appy :)I am sure he will be missed dearly

Thankyou..He will be missed...We still have his son.. Spot Of Fire and 3 hopefulls, not born yet, to replace him with but it won't be the same as him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Oh no, I'll have to let the folks here know that had him. He was such a nice boy and sired some nice horses. So sorry for your loss!

I'm so very sorry you lost your beloved boy.
default_sad.png

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Oh no, I'll have to let the folks here know that had him. He was such a nice boy and sired some nice horses. So sorry for your loss!
THANK YOU SO MUCH..I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD READ THIS CAUSE I LOST YOUR E-MAIL AND COULDN'T REMEMBER IF YOU HAD HIM FOR A WHILE OR YOUR FRIEND..ASK HER IF SHE HAD ANY PHOTOS. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM AND LET HER KNOW HE WAS MUCH LOVED AND DIED WITH ALL HIS MARES AROUND HIM SO HE WASN'T ALONE.

J

So sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful stallion! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}
THANKYOU HE WAS BEAUTIFUL ..HIS SONS ARE TO. sPOT OF fIRE IS HIS FROM LAST YEAR AND HE IS ON THE SHOW STRING FOR THIS YEAR TO SEE WHAT THE JUDGES THINK OF HIM. WE WILL PROBLY RETAIN HIM FOR 'TOR'S' LEGACY.

SPOTWEB4.jpg

Understand your heart break........So sad for you. :eek:(

I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a beauty of a head and expression!

Hugs to you.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Back