With all the talk about the bad economy & horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been Very Very Bad
default_laugh.png
'

I've got 2 of my Purchases home, with a couple waiting to come home
default_rolleyes.gif

All the Horses I have bought this year have been nothing but Dream Come Trues for me though

so well worth it. and the economy had nothing to do with my Decision making

Little Hooves Double Feature

I finally got my Homozygous for Tobiano, Dun Showtime Son!

AraTrot5monthsold.JPG

Blue Stars Leading with Elegance

I finally got the Gray I always wanted (I think she is Gray?)

EllNov2009.JPG

Then I have a couple more coming but they will have to wait to be Reviled
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the kind words on Streaker. She is a one of a kind and I am REALLY LUCKY to own her- thanks again Lee- u know I love her loads. Her pedigree is Michigan on the sires side and a multiple National Champion producing mare that is really nice. Streakers sire has only produced a few foals and they are all WOWSERS and have done awesome in the showring!!!

AND my other great purchase this year was Rolling Ridges Resurrection- aka Spirit. She is the dam of Los Arboles Holly Hawk- Grand World Champion mare owned by Jonathan Whitt. I was again VERY LUCKY to get the final bid on her at the Texas Hold em sale with my two kids - Shawn and Jessie encouraging me all the way.
default_new_shocked.gif

I just picked up Spirit today and she is a very beautiful mare at the age of 16. Gotta love them older girls!! Very refined with a slim neck, beautiful head and lots of presence to her. Very sweet and I think she will fit in great here. And I look forward to her foal. The sire looks like a handsome fellow. I would like to THANK Los Arboles for allowing me to own such a great mare and Double Diamond for bringing her back for me. It was alot closer for pickup
default_biggrin.png
. I will have to try for pictures of her. It gets dark so early nowadays it is hard to get decent pictures!

So it sounds like everyone has had a great year with purchasing and I hope everyone has been as tickled as I am at my new additions
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back