Wish Moxie good luck!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Well, tomorrow at this time, I hope we are getting close to Nashville, TN!!!!! Otherwise, it's really gonna be a long night!!!

Moxie and I (as well as 2 other people, and 6 other dogs-5 of which are also cardigan corgis) are heading to 2 clusters of shows....Franklin, TN starting Thurs thru Sun, then Louisville, KY which start the following Thurs thru Sun!

Lucky us though, we get to drive pretty much ALL night to get there, since one of the others can't get off work that day, and guess what time we get to show?????? 8:30 in the friggin morning on Thurs!!! The following 3 days, we show bright and early at 8:00!!!! Sure hope the drive is decent!!!

Anyways, just wanted to say I won't be in here for a little while...and hopefully I'll have some good news to post when we get back :aktion033: ...I can keep hoping anyways! :bgrin

Nobody go doin anything crazy like while I'm gone!!! lol And keep your fingers crossed for Princess Moxie....hopefully we'll be lucky enough to come back with some points!!

:saludando:

~kathryn

:aktion033: How exciting! I'm sure you could do without the long drive at night, but I bet you'll have lots of fun
default_yes.gif
:

Good luck to you and Princess Moxie! I'm waiting to hear all about it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Australian Shepherd will be showing Thur.- Sun. at the Franklin Clusters. My handler shows him, but I will be there Friday and Sunday for sure and possible Saturday. It would be nice to meet you there. My handler also shows Cardigans and Pems but I don't know if she has any Cardigans entered this weekend. Have a safe trip down and Good Luck at the shows!!!

Josh

Aw, wish I could meet you in Kentucky, that is my Pem club's specialty show, but I am not going. My girl is a dud for showing, so can't justify the expense of going to the show with a dog that gets comments like I got at the last show. "That is the saddest looking dog I have ever seen" was a recurring theme, and yes she couldn't have looked any sadder. Just dragged on the down and back, sat while being judged. The only time she showed any life was when someone stood next to her while I had her on a table and she stole chicken out of her pocket! Such a darn shame, she is a very nice dog. Not breedable either due to an illness she had where she almost died. The vet is afraid it could come back with that kind of stress.
default_sad.png

Good luck and loads of points! :saludando:

Well, tomorrow at this time, I hope we are getting close to Nashville, TN!!!!! Otherwise, it's really gonna be a long night!!!

Moxie and I (as well as 2 other people, and 6 other dogs-5 of which are also cardigan corgis) are heading to 2 clusters of shows....Franklin, TN starting Thurs thru Sun, then Louisville, KY which start the following Thurs thru Sun!

Lucky us though, we get to drive pretty much ALL night to get there, since one of the others can't get off work that day, and guess what time we get to show?????? 8:30 in the friggin morning on Thurs!!! The following 3 days, we show bright and early at 8:00!!!! Sure hope the drive is decent!!!

Anyways, just wanted to say I won't be in here for a little while...and hopefully I'll have some good news to post when we get back :aktion033: ...I can keep hoping anyways! :bgrin

Nobody go doin anything crazy like while I'm gone!!! lol And keep your fingers crossed for Princess Moxie....hopefully we'll be lucky enough to come back with some points!!

:saludando:

~kathryn

Moxie you go girl and show em how to really strut their stuff!!!! GO MOXIE!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Bonnie

My Australian Shepherd will be showing Thur.- Sun. at the Franklin Clusters. My handler shows him, but I will be there Friday and Sunday for sure and possible Saturday. It would be nice to meet you there. My handler also shows Cardigans and Pems but I don't know if she has any Cardigans entered this weekend. Have a safe trip down and Good Luck at the shows!!!

Josh
Hey cool!! She is in Open, and if you have a catalogue, her reg. name is Finnshavn Bubble Gum Moxie. Looks like Friday would be the closest day in time....Cardis are in Ring 4 @8:00 Australian Shepherds in Ring 6 just after 9:40!

And we have 29, 30, 38, & 36 entered respectively for each day!!!!! :new_shocked: That is the most competition we've had at a show I've been too yet!!!!

I really wanted to do some Rally runs at these shows....but she decided it was time to be in heat!!!!
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thanks everyone, talk to you all soon!!!

~kathryn & moxie

I will look her up in the catalogue. Friday should be a good day to meet if we have a chance. Again have a safe trip down and I hope to see you there. If you get a chance to look my boy up he is in Twelve to Eighteen months and is named Twincreeks the Sun in the Moon.

Josh

GOOOOOOO MOXIE :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

good luck. break a leg (or as I usually say "bite a judge") :bgrin :bgrin

Well, you're probably already there by now, but good luck and we hope for a good

report when you get back! Go, Moxie!!

I've been looking over the premium lists for shows coming up, have a dog we really need

to get finished. Has 5 pts. with one major and can't get finished sitting home,

which is exactly what he has been doing. I'm bummed because we have a

beautiful 5 month old puppy bitch and I can't go to the Kalamazoo cluster on

Memorial Day weekend or our National Specialty the first week of June because we

have a foal due that week! Ah, well.

Shelley

Back