Wireless Trailer Cameras

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mel

Reaction score
Looking into buying a wireless trailer camera from Trailer Eyes. Has anyone ever used this product? Or if you are using a Wireless trailer camera that you really like could you PM me.

Thanks in advance!

I'm interested in getting a camera for my trailer too. Any one know of a good one thats not very expensive? I've considered using a back up camera but would much rather have a wireless camera thats ment for the trailer.

I use a back up camera. I have a full sized 4 door truck and a large trailer with a dressing room. The picture is very clear and I run it wireless. It cost less than $100 and I installed it in minutes.

Happy Appy

How did you install your system? We have a 3/4T 4-Door Dodge and pull a goosneck 3 horse trailer -

Stacy

I use a wireless backup camera as well. It was on sale for $40, came with a color LCD display, and my electronically-talented boyfriend installed it in less than an hour. All he had to do was run a cable (I think he said he used a telephone cable? It was curly) to extend the distance from the camera in the back of the trailer to the receiver up in my tack room and hardwired it into the electrical system so when the trailer has power, the camera does. He also installed a switch so I can have it on or off as I choose and did something neat so my very bright lights in the horse area would turn on at half power independent of the timer that controls the rest of the lights. I just flip two switches and the lights come on, the camera comes on and boom- I've got eyes in the back for my entire trip! The light is dim enough to be soothing but I can see any problems.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back