Winter project-wanted to share

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bealsbarnyard

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been working on a little buggy that I picked up last fall. It was in OK condition but I thought I would take it apart and re-do it this winter, I have never taken on this kind of projest but figured I'd give it a try. I just finished it yesterday and wanted to share the results. I plan on taking it in several parades this summer. I wish we didn't have so much snow, I really wanted to hook one of the boys and take a ride, guess I have to wait. Thanks for letting me share. I have included the before and after pictures.

Drbuggy2-353x257.jpg
buggy2sm-333x243.jpg

You did a great job :aktion033:

I hope you get to use it soon!

Champ

That buggy is just exquisite! Wonderful job and the detailing is marvelous.

I'd hoped to get my Drs buggy built this winter but it's still in pieces in the shed. I admire your tenaciousness to get it done. It's gorgeous!

:aktion033: :aktion033: Your buggy is just beautiful. I would love to find an old doctors buggy and restore it. Love your choice of green. Would love to see pictures later on with one of your boys hooked to it. Enjoy

Great job. I love doing things like that.

Two suggestions:

1. Wooden wheels.

2. If you can, bring the shafts back almost to where they bend up. It will give it a more compact look.

So, what classes will we see you in? :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thank you all for the nice comments and suggestions, It was a fun project. It's snowing and blowing again here in Ohio so I took a couple more pictures of the buggy inside. On a sunny day I hope I can get a few nice ones outside.

buggy5sm-386x285.jpg

buggy4sm-394x289.jpg

:aktion033: wow that buggy is very very nice lucky you..

Love your buggy and you done a terrific job. I love projects like that
default_yes.gif
: I am looking for a top for mine!

Hubby ans son have made several carts this winter and I like to get in on the painting and trim. Mary

Latest posts

Back